Quality Certifications: ANSI
||All hoist rings conform to ANSI B30-26.
- All material is domestically manufactured certified alloy steel
- All components are machined prior to manufacture to remove any surface defects
- All components are heat treated and certified to manufacturing specifications
Bolts ANSI Specifications:
|Socket Screw Grade
|-180,000 psi - 1/2" or Smaller
|-170,000 psi - Over 1/2"
|100% Magnetic Particle Inspected to ASTM E709-08 and ASTM A574
||100% Magnetic Particle Inspected to ASTM E709-08 and ASTM A574
Quality Certifications: AS9100:2016 Certification
Quality Certifications: EC Declaration of Conformity
- All other load bearing components are magnetic particle inspected based upon ASTM E709-08 and MIL-STD-1916 with zero defects permissible.
- Proof load testing, magnafluxing, heat treating and material certification are on file at Jergens, Inc.
- All hoist ring assemblies are pull-tested and certified to 200% of rated load capacity and stamped with identifying date code.
- An individual certificate of proof test accompanies each hoist ring.
Our quality control procedures define the entire manufacturing process and provide complete traceability from raw materials, tested in our metallurgical lab, to finished product. Our state-of-the-art, 110,000 square foot facility is ISO 9001:2015 rated, and our center and side pull hoist rings are CE certified.
- Bolt torque and hoist ring load limit permanently marked on washer.
- Hoist rings are color coded for easy identification:
GOLD washer = inch
SILVER/BLUE washer = metric
- The Jergens logo is prominently displayed on the assembly for identification of original manufacturer.
- Special plating or marking is available upon request.
- Proper warning label is affixed to each clevis.
- Bar coding in ASCII code 39 format
- Finished hoist rings are individually boxed and date-stamped.
- Multi-lingual instructions and safety data are included in each package.
NOTE: Specifications for side pull style hoist rings are identical to center pull style with the exception that the clevis is of precision cast alloy material which is serialized and conforms to X-ray specifications.