ZPS SP140 Installation Clamping Modules
Jergens ZPS SP140 Installation Clamping Module's compact size makes them ideal for light-duty applications where space is very limited. Pneumatic pressure can be plumbed with internal porting in the plate or externally with tubing via the threaded port. CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRODUCT LITERATURE.
- Mechanical Lock/Pneumatic Unlock
- Repeatability: <0.02mm (0.0008")
- Opening Operating Pressure:
- - Min. 6 bar (87 psi)
- - Max. 12 bar (174 psi)
- Cover and piston hardened
- Installation diagrams available on request
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
| CAD Download Link |
|70 (16)||500 (112)||15||7||12||M3||20||1||M13 x 0.5||3.5||-||19||12|
The installation clamping module has high holding, pull-in, and locking forces. This is opened pneumatically (1) and mechanically locked through spring force. Subsequent uncoupling of the pressure lines is possible at all times (module is tensioned pressure-free).
* Please observe the installation instructions.