5-Axis Compact Vise
New machining technologies and manufacturing methods call for the development of new solutions in clamping technology. The Jergens 5-Axis Compact Vise, with its short base and easy movement of the fixed jaw, is ideal for 5-sided machining. The well balanced design of the guide between the base and the moveable jaw allows the use of high clamping jaws, for performing machining operations close to the workpiece. The base is made from cast steel for rigidity and dimensional stability. All sides are hardened and ground.
- Designed for 5-Axis machining
- Manual and Hydraulic drive unit
- Free access to the workpiece, allowing the use of short standard tools
- Simple and robust construction, smooth surfaces, easy cleaning
- Also suitable as a module for standard devices
- Vise handle included with each Jergens 5-Axis Vise
- Comprehensive jaw selection
- * Tolerance = +/-0.01mm
- DOWNLOAD Operating Manual
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
| CAD Download Link |
|80mm MAN||25/ 60 Nm||8.8|| ||206||80||85||10F7||M6 x 10||M10 x 11||M10 x 16||18||100||60||60||12 female|
|120mm MAN||40/100 Nm||18.4|| ||260||120||100||25 x 5/ M10 x 14||M8 x 15|| ||M12 x 18||18||200||100||80||14 female|
|80mm HYD||20/310 bar||9||4||227||80||85||10F7||M6 x 10||M10 x 11||M10 x 16||18||100||60||60||12 female|
|120mm HYD||40/270 bar||20.4||4||282||120||100||25 x 5/ M10 x 14||M8 x 15|| ||M12 x 18||18||200||100||80||14 female|
*kg x 2.205 = lbs., Nm x 8.85 = in-lbs.
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).