Rigid quality standards, mil-specs, incredibly tight
tolerances and high precision: When there’s no room
for error, you know you can rely on Jergens.
Jergens is an ISO 9001:2008 certified, government-approved manufacturer. We are your complete source for specialty fasteners, including mil-spec Kwik-Lok™ pins, spring-loaded devices, threaded inserts, threaded components and washers. We are also your trusted resource for rugged, dependable, American-made lifting solutions including hoist rings, swivel eye bolts and more.
The right high quality products are just the beginning of what we offer our aerospace and military customers. Jergens can also offer quick turnaround on special orders, low or no minimums, and engineering expertise to help with technical questions.
Proud U.S. Manufacturer with the Highest Quality Standards
If you have exacting specifications and uncompromising quality standards, then you need Jergens. We can help you control the supply chain from our extensive inventory of in-stock mil-spec specialty fasteners and workholding components. We also offer military and government customers critical assistance to ensure that only Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement compliant products are used with defense programs. Further, as a U.S. manufacturer we ensure that production schedules are met without interruption.
Leading military and aerospace manufacturers rely on Jergens to provide the products,
the quality and the support they need…when they need it. So can you.
- MS, NAS, DFARS, and RoHS compliant parts available
- Military drawings available in 3D solid models from the web or Fixture Pro™ Plus
- Manufacturing #: 697830
- SCMI Cage Code: 94882
- Jergens keylocking inserts are easy to install with standard drills and taps. “Keys” mechanically lock the insert into the base material.
- Rated among the highest in pullout strength of any thread repair device on the market.
- Thinwall, heavy duty, extra heavy duty, and solid inserts in both stainless steel andcarbon steel materials.
- MS, NAS, DFARS and/or RoHS compliant inserts are available from stock.
Lifting Solutions/Hoist Rings
- Rated 5:1 strength factor.
- Full 360° swivel action.
- Unique cross bar design eliminates potential for spreading the bale due to misuse.
- Pull tested to twice the load capacity prior to shipment.
- Now available in heat-treated 17-4 pH stainless steel – with no loss in lifting capacity.
- Made in the USA from domestic materials and components.
- MS, NAS, DFARS, and RoHS compliant parts available.
- Quick turnaround on special grip length, handles, materials, and ball configurations.
- MS, NAS, DFARS and/or RoHS compliant KLP pins are available from stock.
- Over 6,000 items in stock.
- Lot number traceability on every pin.
- Applications include tank doors and lids, process industries, landing gear, drop tanks, ordnance, cargo nets, aircraft seating, aerial spraying equipment, and gliders.
We have one of the industry’s largest product lines, including engineered workholding solutions, tooling components and specialty fasteners in stock and ready to ship. No minimums for standard parts and specials are welcome.
Contact Jergens today!