Position Title: Summer Intern
Reports To: Engineering Manager
Job Summary: The position will assist with Engineering projects including design, drawings, updating the business system, and minor calculations. It is an introductory position requiring some drafting and engineering skills. The position requires a drive for completing projects accurately and in a timely fashion while setting priorities. There will be multiple projects simultaneously. There may also be opportunities to work with the manufacturing or inspection group.
Essential Functions: The following is an outline of the basic duties and responsibilities of the above-title position. It describes the duties and responsibilities in the broad scope and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Individual(s) in this position may, from time-to-time, be assigned other duties as appropriate.
- Ability to drive projects through completion.
- Maintains project schedules and sets priorities.
- Ability to work with little guidance.
- Attention to detail and organized work habits.
- Works in a team atmosphere.
- Communicates well within and outside of hte business.
- Is working towards or is enrolled at a college towards a degree in a technical field.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks.
- Design and drafting capability.
Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jergens Inc., 15700 South Waterloo Road, Cleveland, OH 44110 or fax resume to 216-486-2828 or send e-mail resume as a word attachment to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!