Jergens, Inc. Debuts a New Website
Cleveland, OH – March 1, 2010 – Jergens, Inc., a global leader in workholding, lifting and fastening solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of its new website at www.jergensinc.com. The new website was designed to be a user-friendly resource to site visitors, allowing them instant access to a wide variety of information in one convenient place.
“We sell thousands of workholding, lifting and fastening products, and one of our key goals was to organize our considerable product offering into intuitive categories. At every step along the way, we asked ourselves ‘What kind of information do our customers most want to access and how can we get it to them quickly and easily?’ This dynamic new website demonstrates our commitment to adding value to customer relationships by providing them with the tools and information they need to succeed.” says General Manager Sean Stapulionis.
In addition to comprehensive product information including technical specs, line drawings and product literature, visitors to the new www.jergensinc.com can expect to find:
- A new, user-friendly interface that saves time and effort
- One-click e-commerce capabilities, including stock and price check
- 2D and 3D CAD drawings available for download in over a dozen formats
- Interactive Kwik-Lok™ Pin Selector to choose the right size and style for your particular application
- Cost-saving calculators and rich, solution-based content for a wide variety of industries
- Additional resources, including a self-service video library and a competitor part number conversion program
- Helpful insights on industry trends and lean manufacturing in the Jergens corporate blog
Download a Demo of the New Site!
If you are interested in learning more about the features and benefits of this new website,
please click here for a link to the demo PDF.
Founded in 1942 to help American manufacturers operate re efficiently, Jergens, Inc. is comprised of 3 distinct business units: Workholding Solutions, Lifting and Specialty Fasteners. Jergens, Inc. is committed to helping its customers achieve leaner, more profitable manufacturing, and continues to add products and engineered solutions for an integrated approach to “Manufacturing Efficiency.” Jergens, Inc. is an ISO certified company. For more information, please contact Jergens, Inc. at 15700 S. Waterloo Road, Cleveland, OH 44110-3898. Phone: 877-486-1454; Fax: 216-481-6193. On the Web: www.jergensinc.com. E-mail: email@example.com.