Kwik-Lok Base Camp Features Benefits
Jergens Kwik-Lok® Pins come in a variety of diameters and lengths.
Simple, smooth operation makes them an ideal replacement
for detent pins, clevis pins and cotter pins.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged, durable construction ideal for extreme environments
- Firm, even grip for smooth, comfortable operation
- Includes hole and ring for easy attachment of optional lanyard
- High impact resistance
- Quick insertion and removal
- Double-acting pins activated by push or pull motion
- Multiple handle styles for a wide range of applications:
- L-Handle for applications where a T-Handle will not fit
- Button Handle for applications with limited space/small clearance
- Heavy Duty Handles for additional impact resistance
- Recessed Button Handle to prevent accidental actuation
- NAS Number NASM 1334 – NASM 1348 is also available.
- MS Numbers 17984-90 now refer to NASM 17984-90.
- QLSM Certified.
- Special Military and Aerospace size and configurations are available. Please contact customer service at 1-866-KWIK-LOK (594-5565).
- 17-4 PH heat treated Stainless Steel
- Alloy Steel, heat treated, cadmium plated
- Other materials by request
- 2 balls (standard)
- 4 balls