Self Centering Vises 6" (150 mm) Narrow
Features and Benefits:
- Self-Centering vises provide quick, simple fixturing for concentric machining of different sized workpieces.
- Adjustable gib design increases accurracy.
- Compact design in 3 extruded aluminum base styles for easy setup and to reduce weight on worktable.
- Fully sealed, patented lead screw assembly for long maintenance free service. Openings allow chips to flow out of the vise base.
- Hardened steel rails, ground within ±0.001” (0.025mm) provide precise location, resist wear and provide strong support to jaws.
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Installation Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).