Small Swing Cylinders
These versatile swing cylinders/clamps can be used as single or double acting rotating clamps, or push/pull cylinders. The piston in the Swing Cylinders rotate 90° to the right, but may easily be changed to 90° left rotation, or to no rotation at all.
- Standard with an arm.
- Can be mounted using four #10 cap screws or the 1"-12 thread on the O.D. of the cylinder.
- Optional components include the threaded mounting bracket and jam nut shown below.
- Can be used as a non-rotating clamp.
- Maximum recommended flow rate is 20 cubic inches per minute per clamp (approximately 1 second clamp time).
- Available in 3D Solid Models from the web.
- Note: Arm length can affect clamping pressures. All swing cylinders must be used with flow limit valves to dampen the rotating action. See max flow rate limit shown above.
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Installation Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
CAD Download Link
|Operating Volume (Cu. in)||0.18||0.33|
|Effective Piston Area ( Sq. in)||0.24||0.44|
|Minimun Operating Presssure (PSI)||120|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||3000||3000|
|Maximum Output Force||730||1320|
|Stroke (in) Full||0.75||0.75|
|Stroke (in) Rotating||0.5||0.5|
|Stroke (in) Clamping||0.25||0.25|
|Optional Double Arm|
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).