Self Centering Vises 150 mm Ball Lock®
Features and Benefits:
- Self-Centering vises provide quick, simple fixturing for concentric machining of different sized workpieces.
- Adjustable gib design increases accuracy.
- Compact design in 3 extruded aluminum base styles for easy setup and to reduce weight on worktable.
- Fully sealed, patented lead screw assembly for long maintenance free service. Openings allow chips to flow out of the vise base.
- Hardened steel rails, ground within ±0.001” (0.025mm) provide precise location, resist wear and provide strong support to jaws.
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
CAD Download Link
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).