Large Swing Cylinders
- Standard without an arm.
- Single or double arms are available.
- Can be mounted using four 3/8" cap screws,
or the 1 7/8"-16 O.D. thread of the cylinder.
- Optional components include a jam nut or a mounting bracket to replace old Jergens part number 60621.
- Can be used as a non-rotating clamp.
- Maximum recommended flow rate is 90 cubic inches per minute per clamp. (Approximately 1 second clamp time.)
- Available in 3D Solid Models from the web and FixturePro Plus CD
- Note: Arm length can affect clamping pressures. All swing cylinders must be used with flow limit valves to dampen the rotating action. See max flow rate limit shown above.
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Installation Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
|Operating Volume (Cu. in)||1.5||2.7|
|Effective Piston Area ( Sq. in)||0.98||1.77|
|Minimun Operating Presssure (PSI)||200||-|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||3000||3000|
|Maximum Output Force||2900||5300|
|Stroke (in) Full||1.5||1.5|
|Stroke (in) Rotating||1||1|
|Stroke (in) Clamping||0.5||0.5|
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).