Adjustable Chain Sling
- Grade 80 Alloy Chain
- Alloy Steel Master Control Link
- Each assembly serialized for traceability
- Complies with OSHA - proof tested and certified
- Ideal for machine shop requirements
- Failure to follow the care, use and inspection instructions could result in severe personal injury.
Do not exceed rated capacities.
- Sling capacity rating decreases as the angle from horizontal decreases.
We do not recommend using at angles of less than 45°.
- Loads must always be securely attached and balanced. You must never substitute another chain or exceed the load limit.
- The load bearing chain must be seated at the base of adjusting slot of the Master Control Link.
- The Alloy Chain and Master Control Link shall not be used separately for general purpose lifting.
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
CAD Download Link
|7/32||2700||4700||2 3/16||2 11/16||15/16||6||4.2|
|7/32||2100||4700||2 3/16||2 11/16||15/16||10||6.2|
|9/32||4300||7400||2 7/8||3 3/16||1 1/16||6||7.5|
|9/32||4300||7400||2 7/8||3 3/16||1 1/16||10||10.5|
|3/8||8800||15200||3 3/4||4 1/8||1 9/16||10||18.5|
|3/8||8800||15200||3 3/4||4 1/8||1 9/16||14||24.5|
|1/2||12000||20800||4 3/8||4 3/8||2||10||42.0|
|1/2||12000||20800||4 3/8||4 3/8||2||14||52.0|
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).